EP10: Born in the 80's
Two heads are better than one!
This week Justin teams up with his friend Marty to build and launch a web application called Network Effects.
Were they able to launch in time?
- Corey Stone built & launched: herokeyboard.com
- Kyle Adams creates incredible icons + illustrations: kyleadams.me
- Justin Weiss released his book “Practicing Rails”: www.justinweiss.com/practicing-rails/
It doesn't do you any good to burn yourself out and end up in bed... or worse, a hospital bed.
Did they launch?
YES! Network Effects launched to 10 beta testers on Thursday. You can sign-up for the beta here: networkeffects.me
- 2-3 hours a night (each): 14-21 hours total for the week (each).
- Costs: $100 / month for Heroku, SSL, hosting for the marketing site, private GitHub
The next Build & Launch product
A lot of listeners have said they'd be interested in me partnering with someone else, and helping them launch a product in 7 days.
My buddy Adam Clark needs help - he needs to launch his course, Irresistible Podcasting, in about a week. I asked him if he wanted to do a one week "Build & Launch" sprint with me, live on air. He said yes.
You can take a look at the landing page here: irresistiblepodcasting.com.